Good Enough?

11:40 Unknown 0 Comments



Ever felt like everything you do will never be good enough. Like you are always going to be one step behind no matter what. Well, that explains my whole life. Sometimes it feels like even if I work through the day it still won't be good enough, I'll always be missing something. you know those moments when your mum asks you to clean and you do it all day and you think you've got it all covered ( like good job girl!) and your mum comes in and says "Why did you leave this part?" ( and you're just there like 'What! After everything I've done).
  And somehow, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Most of my friends and cousins feel like they are under appreciated and not good enough. Like they'll never measure up to parents and society's idea of them. It's like a giant rock on your shoulders that you just can't carry.  Yes, living up to these expectations can weigh you down so what you need is a different approach to it.
 For me, I try to always appreciate myself and give myself a pat on the back. I don't need anyone to validate me and I am not trying to live up to impossible standards. The easiest way to happiness is to just enjoy the moments and set goals for yourself, making sure to appreciate yourself when you achieve them. Let the parentals do their job and do yours ( it's their job to always find faults, I think. It's called building you up or something).
 And that's my contribution for this week.
                                                                                                              Till next time...it's
                                                                                                                                           Paxxy.
                                

0 comments: