Peer Pressure

05:01 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey Guys. Its your boy Prince Wale. I am very very very very very sorry. I am so sorry to the extent that my name was used to replace sorry in the dictionary.
I know you guys would have missed me a lot. Its been very hectic from my side. You know being in the last class of Secndry Skool and all. Yup tha Prince Z in Ss3333333. Woah.
But the problems that come with being in this place is just too hectic from having to go to all this parties,all the work,all the "You better face your studies now that you are in Ss3"s. So I have a really busy schedule and to top all that off,we still have to be in control of a whole secondary school and still participate actively in all extracurricular activities. It has
not been a joyride. So I hope you guys forgive me for staying away for so long but I am back now,so please just accept this little token.
Today,I just wanna brush through the tiny little part of your life called peer pressure. Yep,today I want to discuss how peer pressure shapes your life. If you are a really confident person,you might believe that peer pressure is nothing. But out there, there are people who do not,cannot stand up for themselves. Getting bullied being pushed to do things you don't wanna do, it is all a very fundamental part of growing up.
So to all you kids out there who just want to belong,you see your friends doing things that you know isn't right but you have this urging to go along,please don't o. I have seen the problems that can come from just drifting along firsthand and it is not a pretty scenario. So this is just an encouragement for all of you out there who are going through this problems. Now they might seem unbearable and you might just wanna end it but I am begging you, just endure for just a little while longer. Pray to God for guidance ad help. They always say the darkest part of the night is just before the dawn,so don't focus on what you are going through now but on the reward you are going to get when you come out of it. At the end of the day, all those who you were trying to imitate would now respect you in the future because of your stand to maintain that you would
not take part in those things. That's all for now. Peace out......

0 comments: