R is for Relationships

10:44 Unknown 0 Comments


So this is Tinglingteenonair and it's your girl Paxxy coming to you all the way from IB city in Nigeria and I gotta say that it's a lovely evening and I'm  just happy I can be a part of it; counting my blessings right this minute. So..

"It's not everyday that you feel great or super excited and it's not everyday you feel like everything has come crashing down, some days are just in between and that's okay too"

Actually, that's something I just thought of right now. Well, what I really want to talk about is.. Wait for it... Relationships. Not your relationship with your friend or the one with your parents but the one everyone thinks of nowadays, the 'romantic' relationship.  As a teenager, you definitely become more aware of it and it sometimes feels like that's what everyone is talking about these days. I just thought I'll give my own take on it. I think that instead of looking everywhere for Mr Right, finding faults with every single potential marriage mate just because he or she isn't perfect, why not just be Mrs Right?    You know how relationships get sometimes now, it feels like everybody else has found someone but you, it can be heartbreaking too. I have been there but the one thing I've also learnt is that you have to learn to let go. To stop feeling so sorry for yourself, to become the best version of you and to have as much fun as you can.
 For me, I have totally enjoyed building a better me, a better, cooler, more fun and more intense Me! And believe it or not, I am loving every single moment of it. I am making friends, reaching goals I never thought I could, writing again and basically having the Best time of my life. So yes, that's my take on relationships, go for it when it's in front of you but even when it's not, don't spend all your time feeling sorry for yourself. You Are Complete!
#tinglingteenonair #keepingitreal #girlpower

0 comments: