Just random

08:04 Unknown 0 Comments

Hey there! How's it going? Hope life isn't as boring as mine has been lately. I feel like I can't even get my creative juices flowing, I haven't been able to get out more than a sentence which is why I haven't written anything in a while. I'm trying though which is why I'm writing right now.

If you're wondering,I'm on holiday (which is why I'm bored not stressed out) for 3 months ( don't ask). The holiday has been life changing though, I've reconnected with an old friend, discovered the joy of great friends, had lots of fun with my cousins ( who drive me crazy sometimes), found my solitude again and basically changed a bit (I'll tell you all about it in another post).  Now, my boredom hasn't been totally falling useless, it's got me thinking....

When it's all quiet and it's just you, what do you think of?
For me, my first thought is probably food (LOL) and sleep too ( making me officially lazy). Back to serious stuff, I usually think of what the future holds, you know,  something like "what'll my kids look like? What's my marriage going to look like? Who am I going to get married to? Have I met him? Will I fulfill all my goals?" ( and on and on). The one thing I noticed though is that it's all about the future, mostly marriage and kids, and less about the present. Kinda makes me feel sad that I'm not appreciating the present, I'm so caught up in what the future holds that I can't even see what's right in front of me.
What about you? What are your thoughts?
As I await your replies, let me leave you with something I found on Twitter.
    

                                    
                                     Till next time... It's

                                                               Paxxy.   

0 comments: